Many people love dreaming. The subconscious mind’s ability to create scenarios and stories that can match fantasy works is one of the biggest wonders of the world. Here are some interesting facts about dreams which you probably didn’t know.
Interesting Dreams Facts List:
- You can’t read in a dream because reading and dreaming are functions of different sides of the brain, which don’t cooperate while dreams.
- The time we spend dreaming helps us overcome painful experiences.
- Lucid dreaming is a technique by which you can control your dreams.
- Your body gets paralysed while you dream.
- An average human being spends around 6 years of his life dreaming.
- People blind from birth are not able to see images in their dreams, but their dreams involve other senses like touch, sound, smell and emotions.
- Men tend to dream more about other men, while women dream roughly equally about both the genders.
- On average, a person has 4-6 dreams every night.
- Your mind never creates new faces in your dreams, that is you have seen each person that appears as a stranger to you in your dreams.
- You can’t dream and snore at the same time.
- We forget more than 90% of our dreams.
- One in every eight people dreams in black and white.
- Both men and women can have orgasms while dreaming.
- Negative dreams are more common than positive dreams.
- Children under 3-4 years of age can’t see themselves in their dreams.